The Directory of English Speaking Businesses in France
ABI Marauder 450S, 1991, 5 Berth Touring Caravan.
€1,150

Property Location: Poitou-Charentes > Deux-Sevres


No video available for the property

No brochure available for the property

Property Details
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
  • - Price: €1,150 Agency Fees included
  • - Price per m²: NA
  • - Average price in the Deux-Sevres : 1298 € /m²
  • - Region: Poitou-Charentes
  • - Department: Deux-Sevres

FULL DESCRIPTION
Fitted as standard. Three way fridge (240v,12v and gas), Two burner hob and grill, Heater. Bathroom with sink and fitted shower tray. Range of wall cupboards and underbed storage. Two X double beds (end double can be used a a single), with single bunk over end double. Twin electrics (12N & 12S)Extras. Hitch lock, Stabiliser, Spare wheel (unused) Thetford cassette toilet with chemicals, Mains lead + adaptor. Water Containers (clean and waste) Gas bottles (X2 Calor and Camping gas options). Mirror extensions.Some Crockery and Cutlery Cooking pans (stainless)All the above make it 98% ready to go. The other 2% being a Bulldog caravan stabiliser car bracket with slot to right when looking at back of car (�30 ebay)Leisure battery (�100ish).This is not a new van and it has some blemishes to the outside. Nothing structural and it is watertight, no damp inside at all. The interior is in very good condition with unmarked upholstery and cushions remain firmGreat starter van for a family
PermaLink

LOCAL AREA
Deux-Sevres is a department in the Aquitaine-Limousin-Poitou-Charentes region of France. The climate is mild in this part of France and the department remains mostly rural: three-quarters of the area is made up of farming land. The most important town in Deux-Sevres is Niort. Not far from Niort there is the 15th century Chateau de Cherveux. The area also offers the medieval centre of Parthenay with castle ruins on the River Thouet. The town of Thouars is also in this region and has a splendid, 17th century castle to explore. www.tourisme-deux-sevres.com

 


Alsace

Aquitaine

Auvergne

Brittany

Burgundy

Centre

Champagne

Franche-Comté

Ile de France (Paris)

Languedoc-Roussillon

Limousin

Lorraine

Midi-Pyrénées

Nord-pas-de-Calais

Normandy

Pays-de-la-Loire

Picardy

Poitou-Charentes

Provence–Alpes-Côte-d'Azur

Rhône-Alpes

Please send me a selection of properties.

I would like to be contacted by Smart Currency Exchange and save up to 3% on this property - our currency partner.



Disclaimer: This property advertisement is presented and maintained by . EnglishSpoken.com requires their advertisers to act with best practice and to provide Englishspoken.com with accurate information. EnglishSpoken.com can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not validated any claims or declarations or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities endorsed. EnglishSpoken.com does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, legality, completeness, performance or suitability of any of the above-mentioned. EnglishSpoken.com therefore accepts no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. Potential buyers of properties advertised on EnglishSpoken.com are advised to perform their own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in property in France.

Seller

Property Reference: C79spw1458570950

Airvault

Contact: Steve Davies

Tel: +33 (0)5 49 63 55 77

Mobile: +33 ()

Fax: +33 ()

Share

Location : Deux-Sevres

Deux-Sevres
Advice on buying French property

Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in France.

CURRENCY CONVERTER

English Spoken Directories brought to you by Freetime (UK) Ltd. Registration no. 5973532